Our classes get students ready with the in-demand skills they need to advance or start a career in coding, data analytics, or cybersecurity. We combine a virtual classroom experience with dynamic tutorials and curricula taught by experienced instructors. With extensive student support and a wide array of resources, we provide an education that trains and helps you find a path to success.
Case Western Reserve University Certificate of Completion Overview
- Our curricula teach the latest market skills* for the fields of web development, data analytics, and cybersecurity.
- Students benefit from a wide list of support services to help them navigate the program.
- Students build a diverse portfolio of web applications, projects, or learn skills applicable to certifications that demonstrate their knowledge.
- All of our boot camps offer convenient part-time schedules for students who wish to stay at their current job while learning valuable new skills.
*The material covered in these courses is subject to change due to market demand.
Class Curriculum Options
Our boot camps cover the most in-demand skills across:
These programs are offered through the CWRU Laura and Alvin Siegal Lifelong Learning Program, in partnership with edX.
edX, part of 2U Inc., works with respected universities and organizations to deliver innovative, skills-based training to a community of over 45 million learners around the world to support them at every stage of their lives and careers. edX delivers boot camps through an immersive learning experience with expert services and valuable resources. As of 2021, graduates have been hired by 6,700+ companies, including more than 62% of the Fortune 100.
What You Will Learn
- In our full-stack web development, data analytics, and cybersecurity programs, students will create a solid foundation of skills to help them be competitive in these industries.
- Students participate in experiential learning opportunities, providing access to new employment possibilities.
- Our programs provide career-planning assistance that includes portfolio or homework reviews, mock interviews, soft-skills training, job matching, and more.
What Graduates Receive
- A Certificate of Completion from Case Western Reserve University showcasing your accomplishments to current or future employers.
- Graduate with a robust set of hard and soft skills to help you stand out in today’s market.
- A strong portfolio of applications in our coding and data analytics programs, and a wide set of skills applicable to industry certifications in our cybersecurity program.